Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Countdown Is On

Hello my Dears

Those of you who have been checking out my blog may notice that a few of my postings have gone missing. Fear not!
It was intentional.
The Unscripted story, a tale of saucy and strange happenings at a professional theatre company in the heart of downtown somewhere, is a work in progress. It is also a work that I may turn into a book one day and so I thought it best that I take it down.  When the time is write, it will be heavily edited, perhaps to the point where the story will only be similar in essences, but to avoid getting in trouble for trying to publish something that has, in a way, already been published, I thought it best be taken down. So until then you'll have to just indulge your senses with my first release Between the Lines.


Here we have the beautiful cover of my first book with the fantastic ebook publishing company Breathless Press.  Isn't it lovely? I'm very pleased with it.  The kind art department at BP asked how exactly I saw the cover of my book. I gave them the details including my descriptions of the main characters and sent them this picture as helpful example of what I was looking for.


I think you'll agree that while the cover they designed for me lacks the humour of my black and white rendering, BP's seductive cover says "Hot times beneath this cover" in a more carefully crafted manner.

For those of you who are ebook fans, my book is now available for pre-order at Breathless Press and will be waiting for your hungry eyes to skim to pages for all that its naughty on January 27th, 2012.  I linked my book above, but in case you missed, here it is again...Between the Lines By Ivy Bateman.

Please pass the saucy and stay tuned. In the days leading up the my release, I'll be posting some bits for your promotional pleasure.

Until next time,
Ivy B Misbehavin
and so should you.




No comments: