Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

Hello my Fan Bees.

Hmmm...maybe not...I'm trying to find a good pet name of sorts to call you dear fans.  I'm thinking Bee's...you know...because of the "B" in "Bateman. We'll see.

So the point of this blog entry is, of course, to announce once more time, because I'm very excited, that my first ebook is being released tomorrow! Between the Lines has been available for pre-order for over a month now, but tomorrow it will be available for purchase and immediate read!

I'd like to take this time to thank Breathless Press for saying yes to a brand new author! Well, brand new in the sense that novels are not what I usually tackle. If you're looking for a big of silliness mixed with nonsense, truth and humour, I'm your girl, but the challenge of writing in the tune of erotica was a new number for me. I'm very proud of my first saucy ebook and grateful to all at Breathless Press who helped make my story better. Everyone I've been in touch with at BP has been kind and patient. I'm looking forward to working with you on a new novel very soon! Assuming of course that my next novel is to your liking!

Tomorrow will be a day to go down in the history de moi, a day I will not forget. It's a first and it's easy to remember your firsts. Wwwwwwink!

I must be off, but to those of you who have yet to check out the first two stops on my blog tour the links are:

Shannon Leigh Blog, Jan 21st Interview with Ivy Bateman

Amber Skyze's Blog, Jan 25th Interview with Ivy Bateman

I will be choosing the winner of my book tomorrow morning.

Until tomorrow,
Ivy B...
hoping you have a pay pal account and are looking forward to ordering my book!

xoxo

No comments: