Monday, August 20, 2012

Ivy B Entering the Realm of the Book Trailer!


Hello my Sweet Bees?

I hope that all of you had a lovely weekend. Mine was quite productive which is always very fulfilling.

For the past few weeks I've been attempting to make a book trailer for The Fifth Story, however...time never seemed to be handy; there was always something else that needed to be done. Fortunately, time gave me an opportunity on Saturday and I took full advantage of it and in 4 hours, I created, what I feel, is a fairly decent book trailer.

I've posted it on my new video page!

So have a look-see when you have a mo and let me know what you think! Be gentle...it was my first time...making a book trailer.

Also, I've added a couple of October dates to my "The Fifth Story Blog Tour page". I hope you'll stop on by!

So that is all for now. Stay tuned for more exciting news and updates!

Until next time,
Ivy B working on her blog tour posts

xoxox

2 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Do you excel at every new thing you try? Seriously, this book trailer was really good! I love the music and pictures and the words flying in at me. It makes a very impacting effect.

Ivy Bateman said...

:) Thanks Linda! No...I don't excel at everything. :) I'm rubbish at drawing for instance! And math...and lot of other things! Thank-you for your lovely comment. I'm very proud of the trailer and it seems to be having the effect I was hoping for.