Friday, August 31, 2012

Ivy B Popping On To Say Hello!

Good Morning My Sweet Bees!

This is just a  quick hello.  I have a Christmas Story to finish by tomorrow morning so I 'd better stop procrastinating and get on with it.

But I'm very excited, so  I had to share! The Fifth Story is out  in a week! September, 7th is going to be a big day. And this is kind of interesting, yesterday I was on the Breathless Press website and I noticed that The Fifth Story is in the Cyber category instead of the Paranormal. I'm fine with that. Bryn, my main character, is drawn into her computer so that's pretty Cyber, and she has Paranormal adventures while in her stories that are stored her computer so, the Cyber category works. 

What's interesting is that there are only 8 books in this category and they've listed 2 best sellers at the top of the page, for this category and even though The Fifth Story isn't out for a week, it's listed as a best seller. I have to celebrate this because I may not get to see my book listed as a best seller anywhere else, I mean, here's hoping  I do, but just in case, I thought I would take a moment to enjoy this.

So, thank-you to all of you out there whom have (who have?) per-ordered The Fifth Story. I hope you enjoy it!

Next Friday, on release day, I'll be a busy bee. I'll be showing up on 4 other blogs besides my own so be sure to check my blog tour page on September, 7th and hop around!

And if you haven't had a chance to check out The Fifth Story Book Trailer, go do it now! Please...ok...you're busy too, that's fine, but soon, ok?

Thanks to all of you for your support!

Ok, I really must dash. Until next time,

Ivy B high on anticipation!

xoxox

2 comments:

Linda Kage said...

I hope your Christmas story is coming along okay. But I'm sure you'll do fine; I have complete faith in you.

Yeah, cyber might be a good category for The Fifth Story. I hadn't thought of that! Congrats on being on the bestseller list!!!

Gabriella Deveraux said...

I was here...