Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ivy B Guest Blogging at Bitten By Parnormal Romance

Hello and Good Wednesday to you Sweet Bees

Today, on the next stop on my The Fifth Story Promotional Trail, I am pleased to say that I'm guest blogging on Bitten By Paranormal Romance; a very fitting site for me to promote since The Fifth Story is most definitely paranormal.

Before you head off to read my guest post, I just wanted to say thank-you again to all the people who hosted me on September, 7th, the release day for this book. Also, a thank-you in advance to the people who are hosting me in the near future and of course today.

Thanks very much to Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance for hosting me today. And tomorrow is the start of the Bitten By Paranormal and Giselle Bisset Over 18 Blog Hop and Giveaway. It runs from tomorrow, the 13th at midnight to midnight on the16th and I, along with 98 other bloggers and sites, will be participating in this fun event.

So be sure to stop on by Ivy B Misbehavin' tomorrow as well and begin the hop with me! I'll be having a wee contest on my blog and the winner will receive a free e-copy of The Fifth Story.

But right now, my guest blog. See you at 



Photobucket


Until next time,
Ivy B working on her promotional skills.

xoxo


No comments: