Monday, September 17, 2012

Ivy B Revealing the Winner...Later...


Greetings Sweet Bees

This is just a message I've written to kick in once the Bitten By Paranormal Romance Blog Hop is over. I will do a draw for my book, The Fifth Story, sometime on Monday. I can't say exactly when on Monday because I'm going to talk to someone about a job very early in the morning so sometime Monday evening is my guess.

You see I recently lost my wonderfully convenient, work from home, pick my projects and hours, copy writing job. Sadness...but chances are decent that I've found a part time, even if temporary job that will start next week. Also, it won't be in the house which is probably better for me.

Thanks to all who entered and if you don't hear from me, you...well...you didn't win. :)

Until next time,
Ivy B hoping for work.

xoxo

3 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Good luck on your interview! Fingers crossed.

Blogger said...

Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

SUBSCRIBE TODAY

Blogger said...

Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

JOIN TODAY