Thursday, October 11, 2012

Are you hot? Ivy B Interviewed at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews

Hello and a very Happy Thursday to all of my dear sweet Bees

Ivy still B promoting The Fifth Story and today on my promotion stop, I'm being interviewed at



This month, the feature at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews is paranormal books. In this interview I talk about Halloween memories as well as my encounter with something that went bump in night...or rather...stomp, stomp in  the hallway, but still! It was scary!

This interview is also a giveaway so come on by and if you'd like to be entered into a draw for an ebook copy of The Fifth Story, just leave a comment and your email address after the interview.

And tomorrow remember to stop on by for my interview with the lovely Linda Kage. Linda's latest book is a YA book entitled "The Color of Grace". It's a beautifully written story about a Grace Indigo, a high school girl who finds herself in a new school and in a new city when her Mother remarries. Don't miss it! 

Thank-you to all of you who have joined my for this month and more of promotion! Coming up next for The Fifth Story, is the Bloghop Spot Howloween Blog Hop from the 26-29th of October. In November, I'll be over at Romance Lives Forever talking about The Fifth Story and my next release Baby, You're Cold Inside. That story, is a Christmas novella featuring the malicious and yet icily beautiful Lily Sinclair. Lily is in need of a little holiday cheer, will she find her heart in past Christmas memories? We'll see!

Until next time,

Ivy B putting up a "Ghosts Welcome Here" sign.

xoxo

1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

I really did comment over there, and it was like a two paragraph long entry too. But blogger messed up on me and I forbid to go back. Grr (to them). Sorry (to you!).