Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ivy B asking...no...beggin' for your vote...

Good Sunday to you my Sweet Bees

This will be a short post as I have to get started on my edits for this...

Baby, You're Cold Inside due out...sometime in December...I don't have the exact date yet...


Whoo Hoo! Very excited about my next book. It was a lot of fun to write and hopefully I'll get through my edits without wanting to run away.

So, this post is to ask you, my sweet bees and friends of yours to please vote for The Fifth Story book Trailer! My book trailer is part of this October's You Gotta Read video contest. Here's the link


If you have yet to see my book trailer for The Fifth Story and would prefer to make an informed vote, you can watch it on my Ivy's Video's page!

Thanks everyone for your support!

Until next time,

Ivy B breathing deep, staying calm and working on her edits...

xoxox



1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Wow, I went to vote for the Fifth Story on Saturday from home, and you had like 5 votes then. So I went to vote today from work, and you have 180!!! I think you have this one in the bag, baby!!

Congrats on another amazing book cover!!!