Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ivy B having a Close Encounter With the Night Kind


Hello and happy Wednesday my sweet bees

Today's promotional stop for The Fifth Story brings me to Nikki's dungeon. That's right!  Today you can find me at


Nikki was kind of enough to offer me an interview and a whole lot more so come on over and see Ivy B a little bit bad.

However, this is not just an interview, it's also a giveaway. If you would like to be entered into a draw for an ebook copy of The Fifth Story, just leave a comment and your email address after the interview.

Also, today is also a very special day. 15 years ago today I said "I do" to the most beautiful, generous, funny, talented and kindhearted  man I've ever met. And even luckier, he said "I do" back to me. We've been through a lot over our 15 married years and even though we've had a few rough patches, we're still very happy and we're still best friends.

Ahh...too sappy? Ok, the click your way over to Nikki's dungeon for some fun on the Rack!

Until next time,

Ivy B wishing her sweetie a very Happy Anniversary.

xoxo

1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Not too sappy at all!! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!