Friday, October 26, 2012

Ivy B Hopping with the Halloween Blog Hop Stop!

Good Friday to you my Sweet Bees

And welcome Blog Hoppers to Ivy B Misbehavin.  It's lovely of you to stop by my blog and see inside my world.

For my part in the blog hop I've offering a prize that is threefold to one lucky winner. I'd like to call my Halloween Blog Hop Stop contest

The Ivy B Living in the Past, Present and Future. 


Here are the prizes I'm offering...

Past: A copy of my ebook Between the Lines from Breathless Press that came out at the beginning of 2012

Present: I am currently promoting my latest ebook The Fifth Story from Breathless Press. This is the second prize.

Future: In December, 2012 my third ebook Baby, You're Cold Inside will be joining the cyber world. This is ebook is also from Breathless Press and will be part of their "Naughty Nursery Rhyme" Collection. I'll hang onto the email of the winner and when it's released, I'll send along a copy.

So, all you have to do to enter is join my blog (I have the "prove you're not a robot" turned off) or subscribe to my blog and leave a comment along with your email. On TuesdayOctober, 30th, I will use a random number picker and choose a winner.

So, I hope you'll take the time to enter my contest and then hop along to the next blog!

Howloween Blog Hop!



If you'd like to know a little more about the books that I've giving away, check out my  


Thanks for hopping on by!

Until next time,

Ivy B hopping and hoping to see you back here.

xoxox

9 comments:

Kari said...

Happy howloween hopping! I wil try my luck at your contest:) Thanks !! underks@hotmail.com

Annie Slasher said...

Thanks for the chance to win!!
bookedandloadedATgmailDOTcom

Ivy Bateman said...

Thanks for stopping by Kari! :)

Ivy Bateman said...

You're very welcome and thanks for joining my blog!

HaveBook WillSurvive said...

I love the cover of The Fifth Story. havebookwillsurvive at gmail.com

Tessa said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I follow you now by e-mail and look forward to your future posts.
tessa.bamberg@kolumbus.fi

BLHmistress said...

The Fifth Story sounds great! Thanks for the opportunity!

GFC-BLHmistress

vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

Cassandra said...

GFC Cassandra Hicks
Plus I'm a subscriber :)
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com

Shadow said...

Happy Halloween!! Thank you so much for the awesome hop and giveaway! :)
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com