Monday, October 8, 2012

Ivy B over at Four Strong Women

Hello my Sweet Bees

And for those of  my bees who are Canadian or of Canadian descent, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Today, on my The Fifth Story promotion stop, I'm over at

Four Strong Women


 This isn't so much a promo for The Fifth Story as it as vent or  rant or a whatever. For those of you who are familiar with Four Strong Women you know that this site is all about just getting it out there on the table. It's a great site for laughs and insights and as I've been a fan for a while, I'm very happy to be on it today.

So, what am I venting about on this holiday Monday? Well, if you'd like to know, you'll have to hop on over, but to give you a few hints; it involves a diary, a dress and Mr. Darcy. 

Until next time,

Ivy B very thankful for all the people in her life who make her life meaningful and special.

xoxo

1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Hi!! I stopped and said hi! Hope I didn't rant too much with you.