Friday, November 23, 2012

Ivy B suddenly part of a blog tour...



which is very nice my Sweet Bees, don't get me wrong, but I didn't have a clue that Breathless Press was kindly setting up a blog tour for The Fifth Story.


Anyway, now that I have a blog tour coming up, I thought I'd write a quick post, letting you know where I'll be promoting The Fifth Story next week.


November 26: The Divas of Desire
November 26: Reviews by Molly
November 27: Queen of the Night Reviews
November 27: Christine Young Romance Writer
November 28: SnifferWalk
November 29: Wicked Readings By Tawania
November 30: My Reading Obsession
November 30: Tamaria Soana



And it's not just my book that is part of this tour. These Breathless Press books and authors will also be on the tour next week.


To Catch a Fox: Wilder Wood, Book 1 by Raven McAllan

The Hero Sandwich by Karyn Gerrard and Gayl Taylor

Freaky Flashes – Anthology by Lee Brazil, Hank Edwards, Havan Fellows, Raven McAllan, Dianne Hartsock, Doris O’Connor, S.J. Thomas, Jamieson Wolf


So, please be sure to check out this blog tour next week that was set up by Goddess Fish Promotions and Kim Sutton at Breathless Press.


Until I pop on Monday to say hello,

Ivy B getting back to her Nano Story

xoxo  

2 comments:

Tessa said...

How nice :)

Ivy Bateman said...

Thanks Tessa! And FYI, I should be getting your book to you around the 21st of December. :)