Friday, December 21, 2012

Ivy B Cold Inside! In a good way!

Well hello Sweet Bees

And a very happy Friday to you all! Is it not glorious? Is it not a wonderful day? Wasn't The Hobbit a fantastic movie?? Oh wait...you weren't with me when I saw it last night, but you should have been! It was amazing! If you haven't seen it and you were, are or whatever a LOTR fan, go! Go now! BUT...not before you go to Breathless Press (please) and buy your very own copy of




It's a lovely day...

And  busy one which is why I'm going to stop talking soon and send you off to





where I do a bigger post in celebration of my latest release.

It's really been a successful year for me, writing wise. And when I say successful, I don't mean because I've released three books, but successful in that I'm a writer at all! This path sort of presented itself to me out of no where, but I'm glad it did. It's lead to many wonderful places. Thank-you to all of you who have support me along the way. What next year will bring?? Who knows?

What I do know is that tomorrow I'll be busy! Breathless Press is having a weekend Blog Hop! All the authors participating are giving away prizes so be sure to come on by for that. I'll also be hanging out on two other blogs! Busy Bee times for Ivy.

Have a wonderful Friday Sweet Bees.

Until tomorrow,

Ivy B thanking everyone for a wonderful writing year

xoxo


4 comments:

Mary Corrales said...

Baby, Your Cold Inside is a fabulous book, Ivy. I just wanted to say it's naughty, and fun and I read the entire thing in one sitting.

Your imagination is amazing that's for sure!

Happy Release Day!

Linda Kage said...

I'm with Mary on this. FABULOUS BOOK!!! Happy release day. It's been an honor to have you guest star on my blog. You had a great first year. Are you ready to top it next year?!

Ivy Bateman said...

Thanks Mary! I really glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

Ivy Bateman said...

Thanks Linda! And it's always a pleasure being on your blog! Thanks for hosting me. As for next year? I guess we'll have to wait and see...