Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ivy B In A Great Big Hurry!

Hello my Sweet Bees





It's a super rushed kind of afternoon, but I just have to do a post! Big Day! Big Day! I received a wonderful 4.5 star review for The Fifth Story on You Gotta Read! If you're interested, I've linked to it on the right side of my blog.







And tomorrow, of course, another big day! Baby, You're Cold Inside is coming to your cyber world! Whoo! Hoo! I'm very excited about this book. It's based on, well...more like in the spirit of another story (A Christmas Carol) which is something I've never done before. Also, it's told in present tense which is another thing I've never done before. A whole lot of new coming your way!



However, that's all I have for you today, my Sweet Bees. Tonight, I'm off to see The Hobbit and I'm very excited and a little sentimental. 11 years ago, almost to the day (just 2 days shy actually), my daughter, who was not quite 2 months at the time, was left in the care of two of my dear friends while my husband and I went to see the first Lord of the Rings movie. And now, here we are, at the start of a new trilogy and this time we can share this exciting experience directly with our daughter. I'm not going to go on and on about time and passing and fast...you know how it is...but it is a big night for us as a family. We're huge Tolkien nerds and tonight we get to play with other nerds.

Until tomorrow,

Ivy B putting on her Hobbit feet and drooling over Thorin Oakenshield.

xoxo

No comments: