Monday, December 24, 2012

Ivy B Making An Executive Decision

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve Sweet Bees

I know the title of my blog post isn't festive, but the reason for it is that because I'm honestly not sure when the Breathless Press Naughty blog hop is over...it could be now...it could be midnight...I'm making a decision to pick a winner now because I've a 1000 things to do today and if I don't do it now, it won't get done!

So...I've picked a winner using Random.Org and now send Congratulations D O'C...you will be contacted soon!

I will now take the time to wish you all the happiest of holidays. It's hard sometimes, depending on your year or who you're surrounded by or where you live, to get in the spirit and I'll be honest, even though we've had a lot of good this year, we've had a lot of not so good and sometimes the not so good hits me very hard. However, even mixed in the not so good is the joy of being with family that I adore. Thinking about being surrounded by people that mean so much to me, pushes the not so good away and the spirit of the season fills me with happiness.

I'll be back later in the week, but until then,

Ivy B saying Merrry Christmas Sweet Bees!

And thank-you for being a big part of the very good in my year.

xoxo

No comments: