Friday, December 28, 2012

Ivy B Promoting on You Gotta Read

Hello and Happy Friday to you Sweet Bees

this...the last Friday of the year and my last promo day of the year. I will be promoting Baby, You're Cold Inside around the cyber universe a bit more come January but, this will be my last one for 2012.

Today, I'm over at 

the site that gave me my lovely 4.5/5 review for The Fifth Story.  The book I'm currently promoting, Baby, You're Cold Inside, is very different thematically than The Fifth Story and a lot shorter, but I hope, to my fine readers, no less entertaining.

That's really all I have for now. I've got a 1000 things to do before we head off on Saturday to visit family in another province, which is why, if you've seen where I was supposed to be soon, I've had to postpone a couple of my blog dates. Sorry my Bees, I just don't have time to be everywhere.

So, until next time,

Ivy B wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy New Year

xoxo


No comments: