Monday, December 10, 2012

Ivy Should B Working on Christmas Cards...

Hello my darling Sweet Bees

As the title of this blog post suggests, I REALLY should be working on my Christmas cards. Normally by this time in December, I've popped them in the mail, but for some reason...I just haven't finished them yet. They're all addressed (I'm very good at getting them addressed) but now they are sitting in piles, waiting for a friendly greeting and wish of Christmas joy.

Later...I'll get to them later. I first wanted to check in and pop on and see how you were all doing. Most of us are very busy at this time of year and so I'm not going to complain about that and besides, I really don't mind Christmas busy. However, this year, I've the added busy of promoting my next book...

Baby, You're Cold Inside!



Coming to your computer December, 21/12!

I suppose I kick off my promo tour this Friday when I'll be participating  in


There are over a 140 authors participating in this Christmas Blog Hop, so when you have time, hop around and enter the various draws for great prizes. I fear I still don't have any fancy swag in my possession, but I will be giving away one free copy of Baby, You're Cold Inside

The rest of my blog tour dates, there will probably be more, are as follows:

December, 21/12: Release Day for Baby, You're Cold Inside!  I will be here, on Ivy B Misbehavin, chatting about how great this book is and why you should buy it. :) However, I will also be at Linda's Kage's Blog Page. Once again, Linda is hosting me on release day and I couldn't be more pleased.

December, 22/12: Allie A Burrow, for a promo post and a giveaway too!

December, 22/12: I'll be dropping the erotic writer's website Behind Closed Doors and to do a little promo on their blog The Erotic Connection.

December, 24/12:  My editor for Baby, You're Cold Inside, D. F. Krieger, is having a giveaway on her blog, D.F. Krieger's Writing Escapes, for all the Christmas books she's edited this year and more. Therefore, my ebook and many other Breathless Press Christmas ebooks will be part of this day before Christmas giveaway.

And then I take a wee break for holiday cheer and will return on...

January, 3/12: This date I will be on the Breathless Press Blog...or rather, the heroine of Baby, You're Cold Inside, Lily Sinclair, will be. She's a busy woman and yet she somehow managed to squeeze in a character interview for you all.

January, 4/13: Raven McAllan's blog Raven's Ramblings. I'm stopping by Raven's blog for promo and a guest post.

January, 8/13: Mary Corrales, Romance Author Lifestyle. I'll be stopping by Mary's blog and doing as I'm doing at Raven's: for a bit of promo along with a guest post.

January, 22/13: Dawn Roberto will be interviewing me on her blog Dawn's Reading Nook.

I have it on good authority that sometime soon I will be interviewed on Lee Brazil's blog, Lee's Musings, but I'm not 100% sure of the date so I will keep you posted.

And way, way, way in the future...Ok...on Friday, February, 15th, 2013, which is only 2 months and 5 days away, I will be interviewed on Joyfully Reviewed. That day is going to be a very special and significant day for me, but I'll talk more about that in the New Year.

And, that my Sweet Bee's is that. I really must get on with my Christmas cards now.

Until next time,

Ivy B wishing you holiday cheer

xoxo

1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Woo Hoo! Sounds like you have quite the tour prepared! Congrats. I haven't even started on Christmas cards yet. Bluck!