Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ivy B Going on a Blurb Blitz

Good Sunday to you Sweet Bees

Just a quick post to let you know, or remind you if you've checked out my promo page in the recent past and are already aware, that from...
 

January, 28/13 to February, 1/13 

 


Ivy B going on a Blurb Blitz tour with other BP authors!

Myself and 4 other Breathless Press authors will be featured on the following sites on the following dates. 


A very special thank-you to Goddess Fish Promotions for setting up our tour and of course giant, squishy thank-you to the blogs that volunteered to host our Breathless Press blurb blitz tour. 

So come on by Ivy B Misbehavin from Monday to Friday and join myself and a few fellow BP authors on our tour. I believe prizes such as a Breathless Press Gift Card are up for grabs.

Now, I realize that we are blurb blitzing our Holiday Books, but really, I ask you: does it have to be Christmas to enjoy a tale about a power hungry woman who sexually harasses her employees for fun and one night gets carried back in time by an ice creature who thinks that by showing her how awful she is that he can melt her icy soul and change her evil, nasty and often demeaning ways?

I think that is tale that can be enjoyed any time of year...and yes...for those of you who don't know...that is the basic plot of Baby, You're Cold Inside. It's a book that has given me some very interesting feed back. I've ruffled a few feathers with the fact that Lily Sinclair does things that are just not very nice, but this book was written with fun in mind and is in no way to be taken seriously.

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.

Until next time,

Ivy B getting all set up for her week of promo

xoxo


No comments: