Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ivy B Promoting Between the Sheets

Hello and Happy Thursday Sweet Bees

I hope you're all having a good week!

I'm going to get right on with the reason for today's post. Sometimes, in the world of erotic writing, a girl's got to do certain things to write and promote a book.

Sometimes a girl has to spend hours thinking about her muse and how she can work him into her story. (truly torture)

Sometimes a girl has to come up with elaborate steamy scenarios that involve people who aren't real and yet to her they are very real and she gets a little hot under the collar thinking about these people. (excuse me...I need to take a shower now.)

And sometimes a girl has to crawl into be with Lee Brazil.  (giggle, giggle)

Sigh...the things a girl will do to promote her work...join me now at


and see how well be get along between the sheets.

Until next time,

Ivy B getting back to thinking about her latest muse and how she can work him into a story...

xoxo

1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Call me a voyeur, but I've got to check this out and see what's going on between you and Lee between the sheets!