Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ivy B Still Thinking About Her List


Hello and Happy Tuesday to you Sweet Bees

Today the Breathless Press Blurb Blitz continues! So after you're done with me, hop on over to

And then



If you comment, you are entered into a contest to win a $20 Breathless Press Gift Card and since ebooks are so reasonably priced, you can buy a whole lot of sexy with $20.

Ok, this is just a quick post today, but for those you who are wondering where my list of things I'd like to do as a writer or actor or both is, and the answer is: I working on it. Part of me just wants to make a list so outrageous that if I accomplish anything on it, it would be a miracle. However, the serious part of me (yes, I know...it's may be hard to believe, but I have a very serious side) wants to create a list that is full of reasonable and realistic goals that I will have a decent chance of accomplishing if I set my mind to it.

But where's the fun in that???

So, the list, once I've thought about it some more, will contain both realistic goals and more than likely unattainable and terribly ridiculous goals.

I bid you all a fine Tuesday! 

Until next time, 

Ivy B filling her pipe with silly dreams

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your very best mixed list and thanks for the contest. lisagk(at)yahoo(dot)com