Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ivy B Visitng with Faberge Nostromo

Hello Sweet Bees

Welcome to Saturday and welcome to the Breath Press Blog Swap, Day 10. We BP writers are fooling around on each others blogs for the next while and today I'm playing over at the blog of


I'm over there, spilling my thoughts in the way I usually do: I start out talking about one thing and eventually I drift off my path for a while before I finally bring myself back to the point. It's all in good fun!

Now, I'm off to get coffee so while I'm doing that, pop on over to Faberge's and say hello. And please come back tomorrow when he'll be chatting over here at Ivy B about his debut novel "His Secret Dancer" and more.

Until next time,

Ivy B having a soggy day! Tropical Storm "I gotta whole lot of rain to spread up the coast" is visiting today.

xoxo

No comments: