Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ivy B Enchanted by Erzabet

Hello Sweet Bees

And welcome to Tuesday! It's a good day and there are now only 3 sleeps until the release of Christmas Eve Surprise!

How are you all enjoying your December? I'm relaxing into it now which is good. Christmas is just over a week away and I keep forgetting which may sound bad, but it isn't. It means I'm content with things as they are and what happens, happens.

But what is happening today you may be asking? Well, today I'm visiting over at

 
If you feel you know me a little and would like to know me a wee bit better, this blog stop is for you. It's an interview about writerly things and my process I suppose you could say.

And with that explanation, I'm off to work.

I hope all of have, had or are having a lovely day.

Until Thursday,

Ivy B hopefully continuing to be kind of Zen about the season.

xoxo



No comments: