Friday, December 20, 2013

Ivy B Giving You a Christmas Eve Surprise and More!


Hello Sweet Bees!!

It's here! The day has finally arrived! December, 20/2013! It's release day for...






Christmas Eve Surprise!! 

If you leave a comment on today's post (with your email address) and either join my blog, follow me on twitter or like me on facebook, (if you already haven't I mean) I'll enter your name in a draw for a free copy of Christmas Eve Surprise. I'll announce the winner on Ivy B on Sunday.

So, I'm on four different blogs today, not including my own, promoting the heck out of this heart warming Christmas story about a happily married couple named Stella and Tim. I had so much fun writing this tale and I have my husband to thank for the seed of inspiration. 

Ok, so that's all for me on Ivy B today. I'd like to turn your attention to please to the links below...

Linda Kage's Blog Page 
Katie Babbles 

All of these wonderful blogs are generously hosting me on release day and I can't thank them enough.  

A big thank-you again to all those of you who have hosted me (and will be doing so in the next day or so) and to those who helped get this story from Breathless Press published.  I am  incredibly happy.

Until Saturday, 

Ivy B smiling from ear to ear with pride and Christmas Eve Surprise Cheer!

xoxo 

No comments: