Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ivy B Hanging out with Mary Corrales

Hello Sweet Bees

It's Saturday...the first day of winter and the day after the release of Christmas Eve Surprise. I guess only time will tell if it's a book people enjoy or not. I try not to worry once I put it out there. It's almost like it's not really mine anymore...if that makes any sense.

But what is mine today is a blog date with Mary Corrales! I'm happy to say that this lovely lady is another incredibly supportive person whom I met through blogging. She's not only there when I need writing advice, or a blog to borrow for a promo post (like today for instance), but she's there for me as a good friend and I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

Now, please, hop on over to



My post today is about the importance of communicating with your partner. Stella and Tim, the lead characters in Christmas Eve Surprise, have stopped communicating quite the way they should and it's what leads to the big surprise on Christmas Eve.

I've got one more promo date before Christmas so be sure to come back then to find out where I am.

Until next time,

Ivy B looking forward to celebrating Christmas.

xoxo



No comments: