Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ivy B Helping Kelliea Count Down!

Hello Sweet Bees

It's Sunday and today I'm over at this lovely lady's blog...



Like me, Kelliea has a new book coming out on December, 20/13. Today on her blog begins the 12 day countdown to the release of her book Mistletoe Madness. From today until the release of her book, she'll be featuring an author on her blog. First up, me! Ivy Bateman! Which you probably already figured out what with me saying right at the beginning of this post that I was over at Kelleia's blog today.  Forgive me...it's been a long week.

So hop on over to Kelliea's blog and find out what makes my Christmas Clock tick as I too get my promo hat on for the release of my Christmas story Christmas Eve Surprise.

Until next time,

Ivy B having a busy Sunday! I hope you're all having a good one!

xox

No comments: