Friday, December 6, 2013

Ivy B Promoting at Raven's


Hello Sweet Bees and welcome...good gravy what day is it??

Friday! Where does the time go? I don't know and if I think about all I have to do Christmas wise, I'll freeze up and do nothing so let's not focus on that! Let's focus on why I'm over at Raven's today!


As some of you may know, I have a new Christmas tale, Christmas Eve Surprise, coming out December, 20/13. It's a nice and warm Christmas story unlike last year's, Baby, You're Cold Inside, which was naughty and cold. (In a good way...well I think think it is, but I'm a wee bit biased.) This year's tale features a young couple trying to re-light the fire of their romantic life while last year's focused on a powerful woman who was coldness itself. As a side note, both stories are loosely based on classic Christmas tales. I'll write about that in another post.

Anyway...just go to Raven McAllan's blog now and see what I have to say about my latest book in another country. 

I wish you all a happy Friday and I'll be back Sunday to let you all know where I'm hanging out that day!

Until then,

Ivy B wishing you to not be stressed and focus on the happiness of the season.

xox

No comments: