Monday, December 16, 2013

Ivy B Promoting with Torie & Romance Reviews Today...Today!

                                            
Hello Sweet Bees

It's Monday and you know what Monday means? It means that there are only four days until the release of Christmas Eve Surprise!!  Where does the time go? It seems like last month I was writing it and not five months ago...

Anyway, I'll stop yaking get things rolling here. Today I'm visiting on two blogs. Check me out at


 And


Over at Torie's I'm chatting about the Holiday special that means the most to me while over at Romance Reviews Today, I'm being interviewed. Stop by both if you have the time and please spread the love!

And I'm just putting it out there, but for those of you who come by my blog on Friday, the big release day, and comment (with your email) and follow me on twitter (if you don't already) and/or join my blog (if you already haven't), I will put your name if for draw for a copy of Christmas Eve Surprise. I will draw a name on Sunday, the 22nd.

Ok, I'm off to go to work or to shovel snow. I'm not sure yet.

Until tomorrow,

Ivy B ready for the big release week!

xoxo

No comments: