Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ivy B Spreading Christmas Cheer at Foreplay and Fangs

Good Thursday Sweet Bees!

It's been a busy week for me both off and on the interwebs. I'm getting everything done though which is certainly improving my Christmas spirit! And also, I'm getting pretty excited about the release of Christmas Eve Surprise which is coming out in only 8 days to go!

However, today is another promo you can find me chatting with


So stop by, say hello and pass it on. The exposure is not only good for me, but for all the other Breathless Press Authors who have books coming out this month.

That's all for now. I will be back tomorrow to light your path towards another blogger who is kindly helping me promote my latest book.

Until then,

Ivy B hoping your Christmas season is shaping up nicely

xoxo

No comments: