Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ivy B Visiting with Sheri Velarde!

Hello Sweet Bees

And welcome to Tuesday! Today is the start of me hopping around the internet and landing on the blogs of fellow authors who are kindly letting me take up space in their cyber world.

I am of course promoting Christmas Eve Surprise! It's out December, 20th/13 and is already available for pre-order at Breathless Press  Don't believe me? Not sure you're ready for such a wonderous Christmas miracle? Well click on the beautiful cover over to your left and that will lead you to where you need to go.

You also should come by and say hello to me now at the blog of 


She too has a book coming out from Breathless Press on the 20th and if memory serves me correctly, she'll be hanging out on Ivy B sometime around then!

Until next time, which will be only in a few short days since it's a busy time here on Ivy B,

Ivy B trying VERY hard to not forget this season is supposed to be about JOY and not STRESS.

xoxo






No comments: