Sunday, December 15, 2013

Surprise! Ivy B Going on Christmas Eve (Surprise) Tour!

Hello Sweet Bees and Happy Sunday!

It's a cozy morning and the snow is beginning to fall. We're supposed to have a storm hit by noon and for it to carry on through until tomorrow evening. What does that mean for me? Possibly some time to do some reading!  We'll see...

Right now though, it's time for a wee blog post about my upcoming week. When I found out what day Christmas Eve Surprise was going to be released on (this Friday, December 20th!), I put out a call to some fellow authors and booked dates on their blogs to chat about my latest book. Thanks guys! And then my publisher, Breathless Press, set up a blog tour for me for this week! I'll be here, there and everywhere between now and the 23rd.

I'll be posting the days of to let you all know where to find me, but here's a handy, dandy list of where I'll be promoting over the next 8 days.

Monday, December 16/13

                                          
                                         Romance Reviews Today                                            


Tuesday, December 17/13



Wednesday, December 18/13:  Back to the Bee Hive for quite reflection.

 

UP DATE, I'm on the BP Blog on Wed,  18/13 instead of thurday.



Thursday, December 19/13



As well as promoting I'll also be hosting! Fellow BP author
will be stopping by!

Friday, December 20/13

 

Release Day!


 

Saturday, December 21/13


 

 

Sunday, December 22/13: Another rest stop

 

Monday, December 23/13


Back at 


For a chat about how I think things are going new book release wise!


So, mark it on your calendars and be sure to join me as I proudly promote Christmas Eve Surprise. I can't believe it's my fourth release in less than two years. I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope that you enjoy the tour and will hopefully feel inclined to pick it up. Right now, it's available for pre-order and is 20% the cover price and only $1.59.

Thanks to everyone who has already hosted precious to this upcoming week and thanks in advance for those of you about to host me. Thanks too to Breathless Press, Deadra Krieger who gave the story the green light, my editor Kristen Pavka, Victoria Miller who did my lovely cover, Jo Huysamen for all the marketing and to anyone else who was involved in bring this book to the interwebs.

I'm off to do Sunday things.

Until tomorrow,

Ivy B feeling grateful and very happy.

xoxo

No comments: