Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"I'll Call You Alice" over at Romance Reviews Today and Breathless Press

Good Tuesday Sweet Bees

And welcome to day two of my blog tour for "I'll Call You Alice."

Like yesterday I'm promoting over at two blog. You'll find me at

Romance Reviews Today

And

on the Breathless Press Blog

Actually to be clear, I'm over at RRT and Val, my heroine in the story is over chatting away on the BP blog  chatting away about all these horrible things I "made" her do in the story. I know, I know Val. It is rough to be admired and be sexy and confident enough to seduce three hot guys in the woods. You poor tortured soul. 




So, hop on over and say hello! And don't forget. Even though my story isn't out until Friday, you can pre-order it now. For August,  it's only 50 cents which I think is a pretty good deal.







See you tomorrow,

Ivy B

No comments: