Thursday, August 21, 2014

"I'll Call You Alice" at Books and More.



Hello and Happy Thursday Sweet Bees

And welcome to day four of my "I'll Call You Alice" blog tour. I'd just like to say that this tour has been put together by an amazing lady named Jo Huysamen. She does incredible marketing work for Breathless Press and if it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't be doing much of a tour for this book. This tour has fallen on one of the worst weeks of my life and the support of Jo and others at Breathless Press has given me the strength to keep Ivy up this week. If you're an author looking for a place to send your manuscript to, I cannot recommend Breathless Press enough.

And speaking of support and Breathless Press, today I'm visiting


 
 
 
She's a fellow Breathless Press author who is always willing to give an hand to other authors and help with promotion. She herself has things going on in her life that could also slow her down, but she keeps going and she's very inspiring.
 
 
Out tomorrow, Aug.22/14!
 
So, come on over. Tomorrow this wee story of mine goes on sale, but if you'd like to order a copy in advance, click the link that is the rest of this sentence!
 
 
See you tomorrow!
 
Ivy B

No comments: