Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Triple Threat Day with Coffee Time, Nanee McGee & Savvy Authors

Hello Hello Sweet Bees!

And Welcome to Triple Threat Wednesday! I thought it was only going to a double threat, but due to technical difficulties, my date on Savvy Authors was postponed until today. So, without further ramblings, please come on by my various promo stops and show some love for holiday stories!

I'm doing a spotlight over at


I'm relaxing and chatting over at

Coffee Time Romance & More

And over at 


I'm getting quite serious. The story I'm currently promoting, The Art of Falling Forever, came about during one of the saddest times of my life. I don't mean to bring everyone down. In fact, I hope it comes across that even in the darkest times, there is hope, there is light, and lots of support.


So, I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday. Where I am the weather is nothing short of frightful and if I don't have to leave the house, I'm not going to!

Happy Reading and see you back here tomorrow!

Ivy B

xoxo



 

 

No comments: