Thursday, December 11, 2014

Visiting with Sheri at Books & More!



Good Thursday Sweet Bees

Well, yesterday was a super stormy kind of day and today isn't much better! But that won't bring me down because today I'm visiting with the lovely and generous Sheri Velarde over at her wonderful site


So please stop by and say hello!

Tomorrow however, is the biggest of big days!! Tomorrow, December 12th is release day for...

Created by Torie James!
 

The very busy, and yet somehow manages to do SO much, Torie James made the above ad for me. Actually she made many ads for many Breathless Press writers. She's just that kind of girl!

Tomorrow on Ivy B, I'll be giving away a copy of The Art of Falling Forever and a $5 Breathless Press Gift Card to one lucky commenter. Just come on by, say hello with your email address and I'll put your name in draw. I'll announce the winner on Saturday, December 13th.

Ok, time for me to make my way out into the nasty weather.

Have a fantastic day and I hope to see you back here tomorrow!

Ivy B

xoxo

No comments: